Our client is looking for a creative Marketing & Communications Executive. You will form part of a small team while taking lead on ongoing campaigns mainly covering content, digital and social media.
- Creating innovative content in the form of marketing collateral, posts, press releases and other articles.
- Organising marketing activities such as customer online webinars, conferences and seminars.
- Ensure the best SEO practices in web content creation.
- Managing and updating the company social media activities and content.
- Managing PPC and email marketing campaigns.
- Measure the performance ROI of all campaigns through web analytics tools
- Design brochures and graphics when the need arises.
- Conducting market research and analysis, leading advertising campaigns and maintaining the company websites.
- Update our online database with the latest customer events, monitoring registrations and providing updates accordingly.
- Keeping abreast with technology and market trends.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors or Diploma level of Education in Marketing or a related field
- Have 3 years of experience within a similar role covering B2C
- Experience with social media, PPC, Google AdWords, email campaigns, SEO /SEM / SERP
- Knowledge of web analytics, ad serving tools, PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator or Photoshop are considered important
- Exceptional English writing skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- A passion for creative marketing coupled with an analytical mind
- Good organisational skills
- Experience in online marketing
- Passionate about Technology