At Catena Media, Malta, we generate high-value leads for our partners. By providing user-friendly content, we enable our customers to make informed decisions for the best customer experience. For this purpose, we’re looking to recruit a full-time Junior SEO Specialist (German Speaking)
to support the German Sportsbook & Casino team.
*This job is av available in Malta, UK, Germany, or remote (as a consultant).
Scope of the job:
- As a Junior SEO specialist, you will help implement the SEO strategy for a variety of affiliate projects and execute SEO activities.
To do it you will need:
- Identify keywords, content gaps, and new opportunities for organic growth;
- Create content briefings;
- Execute competitor and market analysis;
- Assist with content and technical audits;
- Implement SEO improvements and fixes;
- Help monitoring projects, prepare keyword and analytical reports;
- Research SEO trends;
- Collaborate closely with the whole team to understand goals, address needs, and work on solutions to improve our projects.
Catena Media is an online lead generation company. We generate valuable traffic to our clients using various online channels. We aim to build the market-leading web portals that best suit the needs of our client’s customers. We use our expertise to attract the desired leads and forward them on to our clients in the form of paying customers. To achieve these goals, we must know the target audience of our clients and understand how to reach them in the best way possible. This can, for example, be through websites, which we design specifically with complicated search engine optimization in mind, thereby reaching the leads that are most valuable to our clients.
- Beginner experience in on-page SEO;
- Beginner experience with Google Analytics & Google Search Console;
- Understanding of key SEO tools;
- Understanding of Affiliation;
- Passion for SEO and online marketing;
- Positive attitude and motivation to learn;
- Eager to work within an international team;
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail and flexibility in approaching new tasks;
- Ability to think analytically and creatively to identify and resolve problems;
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field ;
- Fluent English, fluent or native German.