As a Head of Commercial, Marketing and Communications, you will be managing the overall organisation’s marketing, commercial and public relations. Your duties will include:
- Developing and implementing commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Maintaining existing revenue streams and creating new revenue streams to grow the top line, sponsorship and collaboration agreements;
- Advertising, designing and managing marketing campaigns;
- Managing media platforms and publications;
- Increasing reach of media platforms, PR and communications, events creation & management;
- Maximising organisation presence through the use of different PR channels, such as, web, social media etc. to foster brand awareness and positioning.
- Proactively generating ways to advance the organisation’s brand in industry trade publications, digital media, public speaking opportunities, conference participation and other forms of advertising.
- Implementing a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) culture organisation-wide and supporting this culture with a suitable software CRM system;
- Maximising subscription income from members (maintaining current and increasing new membership).
Education & Experience
- A degree preferably in Marketing, Communications or a related field;
- 4 years of previous experience in a similar management role.
- Excellent leadership skills;
- Possess a strong eye for detail and an analytical approach;
- Be highly motivated and able to work in a high-pressure environment;
- Ability to multi-task and to meet strict deadlines;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Maltese.
Job Reference: FA494