We are currently seeking a Group Marketing Executive
to support our client, a reputable building services company, in achieving its strategy and targets.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Organizing promotional activities, product exhibitions, and events.
- Managing, overseeing, and developing campaigns on social media.
- Budget Management.
- Networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers, and partner organisations.
- Advertising opportunities and placing adverts.
- Handling the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, and e-newsletters.
- Content management including proofreading.
- Updating databases and using CRM system.
- Interacting with designers and printers.
- Organising photoshoots.
- Formulating and presenting marketing plans, and strategies with key objectives.
- Checking websites and looking at data analytics, SEO.
- Responsible for arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Organising and attending events.
- Sourcing and securing sponsorships.
- Examining competitor activity.
- Liaising with events coordinators to maximise visibility at conferences, receptions, and exhibitions.
- Oversee the group’s social media accounts such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Post relevant news, announcements, and upcoming events on social media.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent within various sectors on Malta. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, with a satellite office in Malta but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.
- Candidates must be specifically qualified in Marketing (ideally MSC in Strategic Management & Digital Marketing or Marketing Degree Level or higher);
- Fluent in both English and Maltese.