A new Creative & Marketing Executive position is now available. Whilst working closely to the Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing various social media pages and scheduling content, design and posts Creating banners, visual concepts, imagery and illustrations for social media and websites aligned with brand guidelines
- Managing social media campaigns whilst monitoring engagement including liaising with promoters/ influencers for brand visibility
- Reaching out to suppliers’ branding and marketing departments to coordinate campaigns and adverts
- Contributing effectively to the company's social media and marketing strategy to achieve desired goals
- Creating and implementing strategies for growth and suggesting revenue-optimization methods to achieve the company’s growth objectives.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 1 year of experience working within the field of Graphic Design / Social Media / Digital Marketing
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field will be considered an asset
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator is a must. Sound knowledge of InDesign will be considered an asset.
- Any experience related to photography and/or videography will be desirable
- Fluency in English and Maltese is a must
- Currently based in Malta
- Team player
Job Reference: IR662