Catena Media in Malta is looking to recruit a full-time Country Manager (Dutch Speaking) (Remote Working)
, who will be responsible for creating, managing, and optimizing the entire marketing and acquisition funnel for all existing and new products targeting The Netherlands primarily (also of lower priority management of our Swedish Sports site Spelblogarre). This includes Sports, Casino, and Poker.
*This role is available in Malta, UK, or remote (as a consultant).
Scope of the job:
- Reporting to the Head of Northern Europe, you will be responsible for developing the product strategy, create priorities, identify channels for customer acquisition, measure success, and scale growth. Ensure that Catena Media becomes a leader in lead generation in The Netherlands.
Leadership and team management responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the go-to-market strategy for the Dutch market;
- Lead the launch team, develop the roadmaps and ensure project delivery to launch;
- Develop the product positioning, strategy, and branding for Dutch focused properties to drive product improvements and performance;
- Work with global product management to localize global brands where appropriate eg Askgamblers;
- Manage the P&L of the products including all budgets and costs;
- Develop and constantly test innovative and low-cost strategies to help the business acquire and retain customers;
- Identify and implement the most effective marketing channels for each part of the marketing funnel with a focus on growth;
- Research, create, track and optimize online marketing campaigns across email marketing, social media, SEO/SEM, and content generation;
- Use dashboards to track, manage and provide insights on team targets and KPIs;
- Analyse results of marketing campaigns to optimize and report back to the business ;
- Manage the marketing budget and able to manage campaign costs against KPIs, conversions, and revenue generation;
- Act as the marketing expert in the team - providing information, training where required, and advice based on expertise and data;
- Keep up to date with industry trends and insights, while regularly testing new digital marketing tools;
- Manage internal and outsourced teams and stakeholders of developers, (content) freelancers, and agencies;
- Ensure products and marketing are compliant with local laws and licensing requirements as appropriate;
- Monitor and report on key competitor and operator activity;
- Identify potential acquisitions for Catena Media;
- Collaborate with the commercial team to identify new and optimise existing monetisation opportunities to continuously improve revenues;
- Work closely and collaboratively with key internal partners to achieve your goals.
As a People Leader, you are expected to lead yourself and others and to do so effectively. This Job Description clarifies what is expected from you in your role as a People Manager. This does not mean that you need to behave in the exact same way as other leaders in the organisation; every leader is unique by personality and style. What will make you a great People Manager at Catena Media is the ability to apply the skills, behaviours, and methods outlined below at the right moment, and understand in which situations that you need to lead, manage, or coach.
To do it you will need:
- Managing team performance effectively through the practicing of ongoing performance management, including conducting performance reviews and regular 1-1 meetings;
- Leading by example by delivering positive results and being a visible Catena ambassador;
- Communicating effectively and ensures information is delivered in a clear and timely manner;
- Taking ownership of recruitment and selection for your team by working closely with HRBPs and TA teams;
- Enabling team and individual growth from the induction stage to ongoing learning and development.
Catena Media is an online lead generation company. We generate valuable traffic to our clients using various online channels. We aim to build the market-leading web portals that best suit the needs of our client’s customers. We use our expertise to attract the desired leads and forward them on to our clients in the form of paying customers. To achieve these goals, we must know the target audience of our clients and understand how to reach them in the best way possible. This can, for example, be through websites, which we design specifically with complicated search engine optimization in mind, thereby reaching the leads that are most valuable to our clients.
- Deep understand and experience online gambling (sports and casino in particular) and affiliation marketing in general;
- Strong experience in growing an online product through various digital marketing channels – the experience of the Dutch market is highly desirable;
- Strong Product and SEO understanding;
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google Data Studio Knowledge about both inbound and outbound marketing;
- To be highly data-savvy and able to understand the importance of metrics and how to carry out proper data analysis and act on findings to optimize performance;
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum framework;
- Proven experience in managing a team;
- Highly organised comfortable developing strategy and implementing it;
- Highly motivated, proactive, and team player;
- Operationally excellent;
- Excellent level of spoken and written English;
- Excellent level of spoken and written Dutch (native speaker or equivalent).