Our client is a large organisation in Malta that is looking for a creative and experienced full-time Content Writer
due to growth within their marketing team. Applicants will have an aptitude for creating engaging communication messages to assist with various brand copy touchpoints. This role will involve writing creative content material that respects our client’s brand across blogs, email marketing, social media, and print.
- Develop content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website, including content for new products;
- Collaborate with campaign managers, creative team, social media team, and designers;
- Create concise, eye-catching, and innovative headlines and body copy;
- Research on industry-related topics to develop original and innovative content;
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with the team for new ideas and strategies. Assist the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns;
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies;
- Conduct keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company websites;
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
- Possess excellent writing and editing capability;
- Be entirely fluent in written and spoken English;
- Possess proven content writing or copywriting experience, together with a portfolio of published articles;
- Be creative and innovative with the ability to multitask and prioritise workload;
- and innovative thinker and planner, able to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently;
- Demonstrate the ability to produce work across multiple platforms and to align multiple brand strategies and ideas;
- Possess a deep understanding of consumers’ online behaviour and lead generation;
- Have the ability to work independently as well as in a team, in a fast-paced environment;
- Show familiarity with keyword placement and other SEO best practices;
- Possess a working knowledge of content management systems;
- Have proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
*This is an outstanding opportunity to join an established Marketing Department with a well-known brand in Malta.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent within various sectors on Malta. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, with a satellite office in Malta but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.