Deriv (Europe) Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an Affiliate Marketing Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
We are a part of the Marketing team at Deriv.com. We look for opportunities to partner with traders, brokers, influencers, and app developers to grow our business.
As an Affiliate Marketing Executive
at Deriv, you will grow our partner networks, support our partners in their marketing activities, and build the Deriv brand in the European Union and the United Kingdom.
- Source, recruit, and support affiliates that are aligned with our values and business plans;
- Make data-driven recommendations to increase affiliate performance;
- Monitor and analyse partner activity, using metrics such as the number of conversions, transactions, and overall performance of affiliates;
- Develop marketing plans and promotional materials to help affiliates improve their client acquisition and retention efforts;
- Work with affiliates to grow trading volumes in each territory.
What's Good to have:
- University degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field;
- Experience in using a wide range of digital marketing tools;
- Market research skills and a keen understanding of the consumer journey;
- An assertive, sales-driven personality and the ability to adapt quickly and achieve. results;
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Experience in affiliate marketing and business development;
- IT knowledge or experience;
- Fluency in French/ Spanish/ Portuguese or any other European language will be considered an asset.
Deriv (Europe) Ltd:
Founded in 1999, Deriv.com (formerly Binary.com) is a pioneer in online trading. We enable our customers to trade on the world’s financial markets. Focused on customer-centric solutions, we aspire to be the world’s leading online trading service provider. A career at Deriv.com offers you the opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organisation that’s at the cutting edge of online trading technology.
- Exciting work challenges;
- Collaborative work environment;
- Career advancement opportunities;
- Market-based salary;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Health benefits;
- Casual dress code;
- Travel and internet allowances;
- Training sessions and webinars to help you advance your career;
- Intensive and interesting onboarding programme for newcomers;
- State-of-the-art tech stack;
- Inspiring work environment and creative freedom.