Job vacancy: Affiliate & Incentives Manager
Paragon Europe has been a key player in student mobility, education and training for the past 16 years. It has an extensive network of higher education institutions, students and alumni across 28 EU states. It provides work placement services to students who choose to follow an internship program abroad. Paragon Europe operates in Malta and Brussels.
The ideal candidate will be working within our Internships department and liaising with our sales and marketing teams to plan and implement incentive programs, build a network of affiliate accounts and take ownership of the digitization and commercialization strategies.
- Recruitment of new affiliates to our main products and services;
- Account managing a portfolio of affiliate partners via email, phone, newsletters and forums to maximise partnership agreements and revenue generation;
- Nurturing existing affiliates to deliver incremental revenue month on month, and negotiating bespoke commercial deals were necessary to attract additional revenue;
- Responsible for the strategic planning and implementation of digital and commercial projects such as apps, affiliate programs and online platforms for creating incentives and monetization of our main services;
- Creating quarterly affiliate promotions and incentives to keep existing affiliates actively promoting our programs on their sites;
- Monitoring, tracking and evaluating all affiliate marketing activity and reporting ROI of campaigns;
- Working with the marketing and web development team to deliver marketing assets that optimise acquisition marketing opportunities via affiliate sites;
- Monitoring and participating in main Affiliate marketing forums and events to strengthen existing affiliate relationships – locally and abroad as required;
- Front line contact with existing affiliates – handling queries, commercial negotiations and affiliate support and FAQ responses.
- 3+ years of experience of managing affiliate and incentives programs;
- Solid knowledge and experience in digitization and commercialization projects – apps, incentives and affiliate platforms and creation of digital assets;
- Experience in student mobility, education and training is considered an asset but not a must;
- Proven record in affiliate and account management;
- Excellent communicator in oral and written English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Strong sales and negotiating skills;
- Be interested in working within a dynamic sector in youth & student mobility, education and training;
- Experience creating and executing online marketing campaigns that stimulate new sign-ups and increase revenue via 3rd party affiliate sites;
- Sound knowledge of digital platforms and incentivization/monetization schemes.