One of our clients in Corporate Services is seeking a senior lawyer and/or a senior accountant to form part of their Tax Advisory department as a Senior Tax Associate.
The chosen candidate will be responsible for the following:
- To provide tax advice, legal and business expertise to clients accordingly;
- To share knowledge and experience, particularly in but not limited to the tax law, with the partners of the Firm and with other employees of the Firm for the benefit of the Firm’s business and to assist the Firm with further development of its tax practice;
- To advise on tax matters in the context of commercial transactions;
- To foster good communication and information sharing within the Firm’s tax practice group and with the Firm’s network of tax advisors globally;
- To promote and work towards a team-work approach with the Firm;