Our Client a leading boutique law firm is seeking to recruit a Senior Corporate Lawyer to join their growing team of professionals.
- Directly managing client relationships by providing legal advice on legal matters;
- Assisting Clients with queries in relation to corporate and taxation matters;
- Providing advise and assisting in corporate transactions and restructuring of corporate entities;
- Drafting and reviewing contracts on various areas in accordance with the needs of clients;
- Advising and assisting in relation to various initiatives on tax law and advising on the correct implementation of such structures;
- Conducting legal research on various points of law and providing consolidated legal opinions to clients.
Education and experience:
- Warranted Lawyers under Maltese law;
- A minimum of 5-6 years of previous experience within a similar position.
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues and clients;
- Be capable of working independently as well as in a team;
- Motivated and able to meet deadlines.
*An attractive bonus is given over and above gross annual salary in the attainment of KPI's