Our Client an international Group of companies within the Aviation industry, based in Malta, specializing in Cargo is experiencing significant growth in Europe, and as a result, a Legal Officer position is currently available. The Legal Officer will be working at the Head Office, supporting all legal issues arising from the international operations.
The main responsibilities include:
- Drafting & reviewing a variety of contracts mainly associated with corporate, commercial, and employment law;
- Assisting with and overseeing corporate governance and compliance obligations, including drafting and implementation of documentation related thereto;
- Able to respond to legal and commercial problems punctually as requested by the company and its stakeholders;
- Assisting management in various corporate, employment tax, and general business law needs or other legal aspects relating to their operations in or through Malta;
- Assisting and advising the commercial team in proper and efficient handling of cargo claims, with the aim of maintaining good relationships, all in accordance with applicable legal, insurance, and contractual requirements.