One of our clients in Corporate Services is seeking a Legal Associate to join their legal team.
- Advise and assist our clients with establishing their business
- Obtaining authorization from the relevant regulatory authorities
- Share their knowledge and experience, in various areas of law with the partners and other associates of our firm.
- A degree in Law whilst a Masters degree would be considered an asset
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role and dealing with the regulatory authorities
- Knowledge of or an interest in specific regulated industries such as the financial services, gambling, aviation and shipping
- A keen interest in Intellectual Property Law.
- Be proficient in written and spoken English whilst knowledge of another language would be considered an asset
- Attentive to detail
- Can work on his/her own with minimum supervision