Our client, a top tier law firm is seeking to recruit an Asset Management and Funds Lawyer within their practice area to assist and contribute towards the growth of this department.
- Advising and assisting senior lawyers in advising on a wide range of funds and investment services related work;
- Contributing towards a broad role that involves the formation, structuring and marketing of funds;
- Resolving operational issues;
- Managing changes to the funds and asset managers on an on-going basis
Experience & Qualifications
- An exposure and keen interest in investment services, ideally with 2-3 years’ experience;
- Knowledge of the relevant legislation and regulation;
- An understanding of current market and regulatory developments in the sector;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- The ability to work on his/her own initiative and equally comfortable to work in a team.
Job Reference: EJ560