Gonzi & Associates, Advocates in Malta is looking to recruit a Lawyer
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Be in a possession of a law degree issued by the University of Malta;
- Be a warranted lawyer
- Must have at least one year experience, even as a trainee;
- Very good command of English;
- Very good writing skills in English and Maltese;
- Have the ability to multi-task with excellent time management;
- Be able to represent the firm at meetings with national and international clients;
- Be willing to travel periodically to attend exhibitions, seminars, conferences, and other networking opportunities;
- Experience in the financial services, gaming, corporate, maritime IP, commercial, or tax sectors is considered an asset.
*Remuneration package will depend on Curriculum Vitae and experience.
Gonzi & Associates, Advocates:
Gonzi & Associates, Advocates is an established law firm with its offices in Valletta, Malta specializing in the sectors of gaming law, telecoms law, financial services law, shipping and offshore law, corporate and tax law. We have assisted various companies with acquiring licenses in Malta for investment services, financial institutions, online forex/ binary options, Emoney, payment services, funds and collective investment schemes, and gaming. In addition, we provide a one-stop-shop for all legal, accounting, and business consultancy services required including company incorporation in Malta and corporate services.