Our client is a legal practice experiencing exponential growth across various areas of their practice. This company has been strategically expanding across various disciplines, offering unparalleled services.
This client is looking for a hard working, driven candidate looking for a clear path to partnership. The structure of the business is very flat and the ideal candidate will be committed to proving themselves as a premier lawyer.
- Maintaining Client Relationships & Portfolios, representing them before a Court of Law
- Assisting clients with legal support and assistance
- Performing research into specific areas of law in a timely and precise manner
- Deliver excellent professional legal services
Education & Experience:
- 2-3 years experience within a similar role would be required
- Degree in Law
- A warrant to practice as a lawyer in Malta
- Strong communication skills in English and Maltese
- Experience in Litigation is required
- Time management and ability to work under pressure
- Proven ability to manage multiple tasks while working independently and on one's own initiative.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent work ethic and drive