Truevo Payments in Malta is looking to recruit an Underwriting Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communication with customers, potential customers, and partners;
- Review of new merchant applications with the objective of understanding the business model industry and identifying the financial and fraud risks Truevo may be exposed to;
- Review and assess the information and supporting documentation received;
- Completion of KYC checks, verification of new merchants and businesses;
- Liaise between all involved stakeholders internally and externally with potential customers/partners to ensure all documentation and operational requirements are fulfilled;
- Assisting the Sales and Client Relations department with following up on incomplete applications and other matters, as necessary;
- Following up on incomplete and pending applications and escalate delays or issues as required;
- Working closely with the Risk department to understand the banks global KYC/ AML standards, local laws, and regulations and implement related control processes in daily tasks and escalate applications as required;
- To stay up to date with company policies and procedures;
- Provide prompt and courteous service to all external and internal customers and partners;
- Working in a changing environment where responsibilities and duties may change;
- Continuously learning and improving on product and job knowledge.
Truevo Payments is a licensed Financial Institution with full Visa & MasterCard membership. We offer a range of payment services across multiple channels. Our solutions are tailored to businesses of all sizes, who are looking to reach, engage and transact with consumers wherever they are, on whatever device they may be using. Some of our core services include e-commerce, mobile point-of-sale, virtual point-of-sale and original credit transaction.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a structured working environment;
- A levels or a diploma are highly preferable;
- A keen interest to learn and grow;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English;
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail;
- Strong analytical abilities;
- Possess a strong work ethic and a team player mentality;
- Capability to think out of the box.