One of our clients, a leader within the financial services industry in Malta is looking to recruit a Tied Insurance Intermediary to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Generate leads and prospects;
- Engage with customers courteously and efficiently, understanding their needs and identifying solutions;
- Maintain professional relationships with existing clients;
- Deal with clients over the phone, email, and face to face meetings.
- Have strong selling techniques and able to communicate well with decision-makers;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Maltese;
- Previous experience in a similar role would be an asset;
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Valid driving license and own vehicle.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realize excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organizations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programs such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Meticulous with a keen eye for details;
- Able to multitask and work under pressure;
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.