Our Client an international insurance agency is currently seeking to recruit an Operations and Branch Manager.
The successful candidate will be performing the following duties;
- Contribute to the development and improvement of operations and execution of changes.
- Provide day to day leadership of the Malta branch and key relationships in Malta with the regulator, brokers, suppliers, and major clients.
- Lead and supervise all risk management activities for the Malta Branch and insurance operations.
- Perform any other duties assigned by Chief Executive Europe, or COO Europe.
- Optimise the utilisation of capacity to deliver target outcomes for customers and profitability for the business.
- Improve the management and profitability of the business and ensure that customer service objectives/standards are met.
Skills and Experience;
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of insurance experience within a managerial position
- ACII qualified
- People management and leadership experience with proven skills in people development
- Passionate about operational excellence
- Lean or agile experience
- Significant change management experience