One of our clients in the Industrial Goods & Services industries in Malta is looking to recruit a Junior .NET Software Developer to join their team on a full-time basis.
- Participating in the development and implementation of software solutions using the .NET framework and Microsoft technologies;
- Attending and contributing to Software Scrums;
- Conducting development tests.
- A degree in software programming would be given preference;
- Knowledge of basic coding languages including C# and HTML;
- Basic programming experience;
- Knowledge of databases and operating systems;
- Ability to learn new software and technologies quickly;
- Have good written and verbal communication skills in English.
Paragon Europe is an innovative, international EU affairs, advisory, recruitment & compliance company with head offices in Malta and Brussels. From its inception, Paragon Europe has striven to realise excellence by competing with cutting edge peers in the ultra-competitive market of EU funding. Paragon Europe works with both private and public organisations, NGOs, universities, educational institutes and agencies offering various services related to European funded programmes such as Horizon 2020, Erasmus+, Youth Workers, COSME, PON/POR and more to supply the best workforce possible.
- Have good technical and problem-solving skills;
- Be passionate about software development and be keen to learn further and to continuously extend their skills;
- Must show flexibility and desire to learn & work on other technologies;
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail.