A new role of a Training and Development Specialist is now available within the Manufacturing Industry. Reporting to the HR Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying, creating and coordinate training programs;
- Designing and overseeing the implementation of a performance management system;
- Assessing the success of the training and development courses and preparing reports on such data;
- Supporting in the induction process of new employees and identifying training needs accordingly;
- Learning and championing the company's vision, mission, culture and values at all levels;
- Mentoring managers and employees in people management related matters;
- Tracking budgets and negotiating contracts together with the HR;
- Submitting applications for training funding schemes.
Education and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of work experience within a Training function;
- Bachelor's Degree in HR, Training, Management or a related field;
- Fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of Maltese is a strong asset.
- Approachable with a positive attitude;
- Be meticulous and have a strong eye for detail;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong ability to form good working relationships.
Job Reference Code: XE848