eCabs is in the midst of transforming itself into a leading mobility tech provider. We have built our strength on the foundations of our world-class technology framework that underpins every aspect of our operations.
We now have an exciting opportunity for a Talent Acquisition and Employer Branding Specialist to join our Human Capital team. Your main role will be to create compelling campaigns through candidate-facing communications to convey eCabs culture and employee journey. You will design, implement and own strategies to drive and retain talent, be the main catalyst when it comes to creating an exceptional candidate experience, amplify the employer brand, and position eCabs as an employer of choice.
- Be the guardian of the candidate experience championing best practice both within the Human Capital team and the wider business.
- Develop and own strategies to acquire talent and grow our employer brand by leveraging social media, career sites, networks, professional sites, etc.
- Introduce new approaches and channels to help continuously enhance the effectiveness of HR-related communications.
- Be responsible for the company’s presence on sites such as LinkedIn and Glassdoor.
- Work with our Marketing team to develop digital content for social channel distribution.
- Provide tangible insight and analysis on not only what we’re doing but providing insight into what we should be doing.
- Constantly pushing the bar higher in order to attract and retain talent as well as monitoring competitors and developments internationally.
- Push our EVP globally, in preparation for eCabs internationalisation ambitions.
- Create and execute campaigns to help achieve the most traction for those niche and difficult-to-find roles.
- You’re a natural with social media and a wizz with tracking tools and analysing data.
- Able to create good quality content, have a good grasp of tone, and push boundaries.
- Previous experience when it comes to lead employee branding activities in a high-growth business.
- Big-picture and creative thinker. Able to simultaneously focus on future needs while working on present ones.
- Keen understanding of modern recruitment technologies and how to best leverage their capabilities.
- Excellent stakeholder management and balancing skills.
- Tertiary qualification in HR, Marketing, or Business Management considered an asset.
Why you’ll love the journey:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on thousands of people.
- Flat structure, C-level management team average age mid-30s.
- You will join a highly ambitious company that will never rest on its laurels and will continue pushing the bar higher.
- Relocation Support. We aim to make your move to our headquarters in Malta as smooth as possible.
- Team lunches, open training budget, employee referral schemes.
- Our own Tech wing workspace, spread over 4 floors, designed to act as an incubator of ideas, personal growth and creativity.
- Exciting team events & company parties! We work hard but play hard too!
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
- We don’t care where you work from as long as you get the job done!
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead.
- A fast-paced, challenging environment ready to rock the mobility world. Those who dare to join will reap great opportunities for professional development.
- Build together, grow together. The company has brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.