The opportunity has arisen within the HR team of Red Acre to join in the capacity of Senior HR Generalist, with a secondment to HR Manager for maternity cover. This is an exciting role that covers all aspects of HR company-wide, for over 250 employees. You will come with a solid background in employment law, recruitment, liaising with senior management, supporting any mediation and conflicts within teams. The company offers a diverse environment that seeks collaboration on projects – input from each person is valued. HR strives to be the backbone of this and gather feedback from employees to better evolve – if your passion is optimising resources while creating a stellar work environment for the team we want to speak to you.
- Drive recruitment strategy to support the continuous growth of the company;
- Understand the needs of the whole business and plan resources around this;
- Act as finance business partner to ensure payroll and other relevant information is relayed accurately;
- Liaise between management and departments to support business strategy;
- Support change management;
- Ensure smooth on and offboarding process for employees;
- Manage employee programs for progression, training, and development, work permits, and relocations;
- Ensure compliance with employment law in each location.
- Experience in a large dynamic environment;
- Solid knowledge of local employment regulations;
- Ability to drive the team to achieve business objectives;
- HR Management or Business Administration degree;
- 3- 5 years experience in a similar role.
Nice to have:
Red Acre Ltd:
We are proud to offer a cost-efficient service without the restrictions and limitations of many other providers. Empower your endeavours with the expert support of our live call centre, compliance and payments support team – complete with ongoing customer support. With us, your business gains a complete back-office function as part of your offering to clients. As an employer, we are creating a progressive work environment where we nurture your capabilities so you grow personally and professionally. We value the experience and diversity each individual brings to our company.
- Experience coordinating with teams in different locations;
- Exposure to C level executive planning.