Calamatta Cuschieri Investment Services Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a People Development Specialist to join their team within their HR department on a full-time basis. The primary goal is to enable our business teams and managers to deliver the best possible service within the industry through our main asset - our people.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Acts as a single point of contact for the employees and managers within respective Teams;
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR Processes. Acting as a change agent by critically reviewing, proposing, and driving continuous improvement techniques;
- Responsible for coordinating the recruitment process for new employees within the respective teams;
- Source candidates directly for respective roles/headhunting through different online channels and job boards;
- Acts as the performance improvement driver and provokes positive changes in the people management;
- Analyze trends and metrics in collaboration with other HR team members to develop solutions, programs, and policies;
- Responsible for coordination of Training Programs within the group;
- Coaching and supporting managers and team leaders and providing key HR guidance;
- Coordinate and follow-up on annual HR processes goal setting, performance reviews, development discussions, promotions, and action plans;
- Assist employees in problems that may impact the work performance; provide problem assessment; ensure all employees are fully aware of company policies and procedures and ensure consistent implementation of such policies;
- Deal with employees’ complaints and provide feedback to enhance a better and cordial working environment; assist employees and management with queries on company benefits and entitlement;
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance;
- Support and assist the HR team in general HR admin work;
- Responsible to manage and follow up on specific projects within the HR Department as assigned by Chief HR Officer.
Experience & Education Requirements:
- MQF Level 5 of education in HR or related field;
- A seasoned professional with at least 3 years’ experience ideally gained within a fast-paced digital environment;
- Ideally holds Train the Trainer Certification;
- Holds good knowledge of Maltese Employment Law;
- Previous experience in using Shireburn Indigo Software would be considered an asset.
Calamatta Cuschieri Investment Services Ltd:
Calamatta Cuschieri is Malta's leading financial services firm. The company pioneered the local industry in 1972 and offers a full range of services including Live Online Trading & Independent Investment Advice, Saving Plans, Investment Management Services & Discretionary Portfolio services.
- Good at relationship building (all levels);
- A creative and innovative approach to problem-solving;
- Attention to detail, plus excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Ability to multitask and meet changing deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with limited supervision;
- Adaptability and flexibility - demonstrating a willingness to learn and evolve with the needs of the department and company.