One of our clients is currently recruiting for a payroll administrator to join their team on a part time / reduced hours basis. (Ideally 20 hours per week)
Forming part of a small team, the successful applicant will be responsible for the preparation of payroll for a portfolio of clients.
- Management of the payroll process for a portfolio of local clients on a monthly basis.
- Answering any client queries relating to payroll and resolve any discrepancies.
- Preparation and filing of engagement forms
- Preparation of FS4 forms and any other related applications
- Provide monthly assistance with FSS filings
- Assist with internal administration.
Education and experience:
- A minimum of a years previous local experience in payroll
- Previous experience in using Dakar software would be an asset.
- Previous experience in completing payroll for a portfolio of clients would be beneficial
- Fluency in English
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work autonomously.
*The indicated salary range is the full time equivalent salary*