Melita Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Learning and Development Trainer to join their team on a full-time basis.
If you love training & developing others in an engaging and innovative way, we have the perfect job for you. Using a blended learning approach, you will be responsible for the development of a fully-fledged training function servicing Melita’s dynamic workforce.
What we are looking for:
- Creation and delivery of innovative training material showing a high level of passion and energy;
- Supporting employee growth through one-on-one coaching sessions;
- Creating e-learning content including voice-over, and managing our e-learning platform;
- Organising and creating company team building activities and workshops;
- Identifying organisational and individual skills development through our Training Needs Analysis and Employee Onboarding Programme;
- Documentation of training records and monthly reporting;
- Liaising with academies and manage the coordination of external training courses;
- Overseeing employee development through our Talent Management Programme.
- Ability to drive self and inspire others to achieve;
- Be energetic and motivated;
- Take ownership, accountability, and a good eye for detail;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Confident in presentation skills and public speaking;
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe software;
- A good understanding of Business and Leadership Skills;
- Ability to work well within a creative and driven team.
A recognized professional qualification at MQF Level 5 would be an asset, however, consideration will be given to those candidates who have the necessary experience in creating content, training delivery, and organisational coaching.
At Melita, we help people stay connected with the most technologically advanced telecommunication services around. We started back in 1992, and today we set the standard for digital technologies in Malta, providing services to more than 75% of Maltese households and an ever-growing number of businesses. As our name suggests, we’re rooted in Malta, but with international shareholders and operations in Italy and Germany, we have an outlook that goes beyond Maltese shores, an outlook that’s reflected in our culture and our team.