Hilton Malta is looking to recruit a Learning and Development Manager
on a full-time basis, whose main responsibility is to design and execute the hotel’s people development strategy. The selected applicant will be fully responsible for driving learning and development initiatives that enhance personal development, build team skills and increase the productivity and quality of the team.
- Identify and assess future and current training needs through job analysis, career paths, annual performance appraisals, and consultation with line managers;
- Draw a hotel-wide and individualized training and development plan that addresses needs and expectations and prepares team members for future available positions and address any business concerns;
- Manage and deliver as necessary all brand standard and health and safety training and ensure 100% compliance;
- Evaluate and contact external training providers as would be necessary;
- Monitor and evaluate training program’s effectiveness, success, and ROI and report on them;
- Manage training budget and source external funding through EU funding opportunities;
- Develop and introduce a Coaching culture;
- Maintain a keen understanding of training trends, developments, and best practices;
- Coach members of the leadership team to enhance leadership capability.
- The selected applicant should have previous experience working within training and development, preferably within a hotel environment;
- A coaching qualification and background will also be favorably looked upon;
- We are looking for a person who can engage the audience whilst delivering training, who is well organized and structured, and who can work well under pressure and within a Team Environment.
*All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
*We invite you to take a look at our beautiful property, by clicking on the following link; Hilton Malta Virtual Tour.
As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, Hilton Malta has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveller breathtaking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the Living Well Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.