Our client is seeking an HR Executive to be the main person responsible for any HR related matters for employees and management.
- Maintain a complete log of the assigned tasks to ensure contingency and consistency.
- Organize and maintain online personnel records.
- Handle all administration duties.
- Handle online payroll & T&A.
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues.
- Assisting with the employee onboarding and termination process.
- Receives, records and actions internal and external incoming calls.
- Replies to emails in a timely manner, both internal and external..
- Assist in recruitment and selection process.
- To ensure that all standard operating procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Assist with any necessary preparation for in house training programmes.
- Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene and Fire Safety.
- Assisting in the coordination of company/unit events and encouraging staff participation.
- Ensure a safe environment for all employees.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Smart, mature and of professional disposition.
- Flexible in working hours.
- Capable to work on own initiative.
- Proficient computer literacy in word, excel PowerPoint and emails.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluent in both Maltese and English language (Spoken and Written).
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Knowledge of payroll will be considered an asset.