AIS Group in Malta is looking to recruit a Human Resources Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis. We are looking for an energetic, confident, and reliable person, to assist and support the full HR process of our group of companies.
If you want to be part of a lively, friendly, and enthusiastic environment that gives you an excellent opportunity for growth, then look no further! We have your dream job right here for you! We are looking for a Human Resources Executive
who embraces challenges and is ready to own the role.
*Due to very challenging times, work permits are not being issued to third-country nationals, therefore, candidates applying MUST have a valid work permit.
You will report directly to the HR Director and can expect to learn, be empowered, get involved, and be creative in your work. Your typical working week shall be of a maximum of 35 hours, with the possibility of remote working on established days.
Are you interested? Then read on……
Founded in 1991, AIS Group comprises primarily AIS Environment, a leading environmental consulting firm working on diverse and challenging client projects, and AIS Technology, providing high quality engineering solutions including Energy Management, Time and Attendance, Security, and Coding. We are a family business and pride ourselves in supporting our employees and making them feel part of an extended family.
Your responsibilities shall include:
Here is what you need to excel in this role:
- Managing the full HR recruitment cycle of the Group, including review of applicants’ CVs, setting up of interviews, and assisting in the assessment and short-listing process;
- Handling the administration of new work permit applications and their renewals;
- Take ownership of the onboarding process of new employees, from the drafting of contracts to the induction process;
- Fulfill all legal and HR related obligations with the relevant authorities;
- Retain and update personnel records and company policies and procedures;
- Organising and participating in appraisal meetings to ensure that they are carried out correctly;
- Process the payroll function, and assist in the implementation of the Group’s performance bonus system, and reward and recognition initiatives;
- Acting as a point of reference to employees on work matters, career development, and personal and employment matters;
- Assist in the organisation of the Group’s social events;
- Being a champion of the AIS brand.
We shall offer you:
- A diploma/degree in human resources management;
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role within HR;
- Be self-driven, results-oriented, and challenged by a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
- Be caring, compassionate, with good interpersonal skills;
- Have a passion for human resources, driving people’s potential for growth;
- Have the ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, tact, and diplomacy;
- Be familiar with local employment legislation;
- Possess good communication skills in Maltese and English, with good writing skills in the latter;
- Hold a valid driving licence.
- Professional growth leading to a Manager’s post;
- Welcoming, exciting and professional environment;
- The possibility of remote working;
- Special summer hours;
- Performance bonuses based on KPI’s.
*Take the first step to join us! Send over your application together with a detailed CV.
The AIS Group originates from a small company founded in 1991. Today, that team has grown into a group of companies with interests in a diverse range of fields, but the core principles have remained in place. Combining in-house technical know-how with years of experience, AIS Group is made up of three companies specializing in industrial automation & engineering, environmental consultancy & archaeological monitoring services.