eCabs Operators Co. Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a Human Resources Administrator to join their team on a full-time basis.
Working within the Human Capital & Corporate Services team, the Human Resources Administrator is responsible for assisting in the administration of eCabs Human Capital policies, programs, and initiatives. This position provides front-line support in the areas of employee recruitment, training, and benefits.
- Processing new hires, terminations, transfers, promotions, and existing employee changes;
- Carrying out interviews and recruiting personnel;
- Responsible for the administration of HR policies and programs;
- Update and maintain various HR dashboards, and employee information for payroll, benefits, and employee files;
- Identify process improvement opportunities and policy gaps through trend analysis;
- Ensure that tasks, assignments, and other assigned duties are kept confidential;
- Collaborate on and follow company policies, practices, and procedures to maintain internal controls.
eCabs Operators Co. Ltd:
eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low pick up time frames from any point in Malta.
- At least 2 years’ experience working in a similar position;
- Able to prioritize multiple tasks effectively and flexible with work schedule to accommodate last-minute requests;
- Demonstrated level of professionalism and ability to work independently;
- A team player, ready to help out whenever needed;
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced, challenging environment;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal skills communication and presentation skills;
- Possess an eye for detail and ability to work under pressure;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office tools.