Dragonara Gaming Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an HR & Payroll Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will manage the payroll processes and perform the day-to-day functions of the HR Department.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
The ideal candidate will:
- Managing and processing the payroll from start to end.
- Collecting and updating payroll data as required whilst ensuring accuracy.
- Compiling payroll reports and other ad hoc reports as needed in collaboration with the Finance Department.
- Ensuring that all deadlines are met, and confidentiality of data is handled at all times.
- Preparing and submitting the employees’ gaming license applications with the regulator in liaison with the Risk and Compliance department.
- Handling work permit applications for both Asylum Seekers as well as Third Country Nationals.
- Supporting the Head of HR in the recruitment process, including the compiling of job descriptions, identifying best solutions to source candidates, screening and shortlisting candidates, and conducting interviews.
- Publishing vacancy adverts on various job boards, recruitment agencies, etc as required.
- The administrative aspect of the onboarding and termination process of employees.
- Assisting in the performance appraisal and performance management process.
- Supporting employees with their queries and maintaining a good relationship with employees.
- Any other duties as duly assigned by the Head HR.
Dragonara Gaming Ltd:
Dragonara Casino, the number one casino in Malta, is owned and operated by Dragonara Gaming Limited. The Dragonara Casino is housed within the majestic Dragonara Palace and has been operating since 1964, offering a unique gaming and entertainment destination 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The Dragonara Casino is conveniently located within the St. Julian’s area, featuring 300 slot machines, 15 live tables, a premier poker room overlooking the St. George’s Bay, a VIP-Lounge for high-roller private gaming, a Sports Lounge and one of Malta’s top-rated restaurants. Dragonara Gaming Limited took over the operation of the Dragonara Casino in 2010 and since then has invested over €25 Million in the property. The Casino underwent a major investment upgrade project earlier in 2016 propelling the property into the ranks of the most prestigious and pristine gaming properties in the Mediterranean.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English and Maltese.
- Have a minimum of 3-year experience in a similar role.
- Preferably have a qualification in Human Resources or a related subject at MQF Level 5/MQF Level 6.
- Have a comprehensive knowledge of Shireburn payroll software.
- Be knowledgeable on Employment Law.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Be a fast learner who can keep calm under pressure.
- Have strong organisation skills required to work well both individually and as part of a team.