The role of HR Generalist is within a well-established company within the healthcare industry. Your responsibilities include the following:
- Acting as a point of reference for all employees and the management team
- Supporting the HR function in areas such as payroll, training coordination, developing SOPs and Employee Relations
- Monitoring the Administrative side of the HR function including employee records, remuneration, engagements and terminations among other areas
- Assist HR Management in the implementation of HR initiatives including any new IT-related changes implemented
- Coordinating the analysis and compilation of statistical returns and reports
- Carrying out other ad hoc duties as may be required.