eCabs Operators Co. Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit an HR Business Partner to join their team on a full-time basis.
eCabs is looking for an HR Business Partner to support the company’s resourcing needs and act as the main handler for all HR and administration related duties. Working hand-in-hand with the Chief Officer for Human Capital and Corporate Services, the role also involves providing best-in-class talent acquisition strategies in order to attract and retain top talent.
- Sourcing, interviewing, and supporting candidates through the recruitment and onboarding process, creating unforgettable experiences with every interaction;
- The main user and administrator for eCabs HR systems;
- Responsible together with the rest of the team for obtaining (and renewing) of work permits for EU & Non-EU employees for their possible relocations to Malta;
- Drive recruitment campaigns, manage recruitment vacancy adverts across multiple online channels and liaise with external recruitment agencies;
- Proactively and thoughtfully address workplace-related issues;
- Monitor and track metrics to drive performance, engagement, and continuous improvement;
- Hold periodic meetings with team members and members of eCabs management;
- Utilize market data/intelligence and the latest tools, contribute to constantly fine-tune HR internal processes and procedures.
- Fantastic time management and organizational skills and excellent communication skills;
- Ability to work independently and complete projects with limited supervision;
- An accessible personality – willing to interact with employees and contractors across different levels;
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to handle situations that require understanding, responsiveness, and maturity;
- Adaptability - demonstrate a willingness to learn and evolve with the needs of the department and company;
- A good understanding of labor legislation (EIRA);
- Experience within a similar role;
- Ready to work in a dynamic environment;
- A Business Management/HR/Organizational Behaviour degree would be considered an asset.
Why you’ll love the journey:
eCabs Operators Co. Ltd:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on thousands of people;
- Flat structure, C-level management team average age mid-30s;
- You will join a highly ambitious company that will never rest on its laurels and will continue pushing the bar higher;
- Relocation Support. We aim to make your move to our headquarters in Malta as smooth as possible;
- Team lunches, open training budget, employee referral schemes;
- Our own Tech wing workspace spread over 4 floors, designed to act as an incubator of ideas, personal growth, and creativity;
- Exciting team events & company parties! We work hard but play hard too!;
- Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us;
- We don’t care where you work from as long as you get the job done!;
- You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead;
- A fast-paced, challenging environment ready to rock the mobility world. Those who dare to join will reap great opportunities for professional development;
- Build together, grow together. The company has brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.
eCabs is Malta’s leading minicab company with vehicles and people carriers dotting the Island ready to service requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call or book online and you’ll have one of our distinguishable black cabs in no time. Renowned for our outstanding customer service, we offer low to pick up time frames from any point in Malta.