De La Rue Currency and Security Print Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit an HR Business Partner
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Would you like to join a global provider of secured products and digital solutions? Are you a highly organised person with a passion for HR? With a 200 year heritage, De La Rue is the trusted partner of governments, central banks, and commercial organisations across the globe, from the newest nations to its most developed. At our company, we are committed to attracting, retaining, and deploying the very best people. If you are looking to work for an international company, with fantastic career opportunities, then we can provide you with a unique and exciting challenge. We are seeking an HR Business Partner
to join our HR team.
How you will make a difference:
You will provide strategic and operational support to both managers and employees in driving and enabling the HR strategy, processes, and procedures in line with business strategy and legal requirements. The HRBP provides a complete HR Generalist service to a business unit, taking responsibility for day-to-day HR matters and supporting HR annual processes, working with the HR Manager and HR Business Partners in the daily running of the department, and hold an active role in supporting the HR strategy by:
What we are looking for:
- Proactively support managers in the implementation and application of HR procedures such as disciplinary and grievance, performance management, absence management, etc;
- Overseeing absence and liaise between managers and OH staff as required;
- Maintaining in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks, and ensuring regulatory compliance;
- Managing the recruitment process in its entirety, including the application of visas for TCN and overseeing training/development of staff in the assigned areas;
- Supporting in managing and resolving employee relation issues;
- Ensuring that all employees in span of control are correctly advised of Company procedures and practices;
- Working with the management team to identify development needs;
- Ensuring that the data in HR systems is accurate and up to date and managed in a lean and effective manner;
- Collating and contribute to weekly and monthly HR reports;
- Supporting and championing HR cycle processes, e.g. Pay Review, Talent Review, PDR Process contributing to continual improvement of all HR processes;
- Working with the wider HR team to deliver a broad range of HR Projects;
- Supporting a culture of employee engagement in line with the HR strategy, assisting activities such as Employee Survey action planning and support the internal communication messaging, ensuring it is tailored to team requirements.
Our commitment towards the selected candidate:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience within a similar role;
- A Degree in Human Resources or a relevant field, or in a similar field;
- Certificate in Maltese Employment Law;
- Conversant with MS Office applications, in particular, Microsoft Excel;
- Good communication skills at all levels, both written and verbal in English and Maltese;
- Excellent organisation and prioritising skills.
De La Rue Currency and Security Print Ltd:
De La Rue provides governments and commercial organisations with the products and services that enable countries to trade, companies to sell, economies to grow and people to move securely around an ever-more connected world. With a 200 year heritage, De La Rue works to the highest ethical standards and stands firm in its fight against counterfeit and fraud. This, alongside an unrivaled commitment to innovation, ensures De La Rue remains at the forefront of new developments in the delivery of security and integrity to the Cash Supply Chain, in the Management of Citizen Identities, and for the provision of Product Authentication solutions.
- We value our employees;
- We champion learning and development for all and foster an environment conducive to growth;
- We offer the best conditions of employment within the industry;
- We offer employee benefits including; health and well-being support;
- We are committed to equality and diversity in our workplace;
- We recognise good performance.