Our client in the Travel and Leisure industry in Malta is looking to recruit an HR Administrator
to join their team on a full-time basis. The selected candidate will be responsible for the general administration duties as well as assisting the HR department in the daily routine tasks.
- Answer employees query about HR-related issues;
- Assisting with the employee engagement and termination process;
- Receives, records, and actions internal and external incoming calls;
- Replies to emails in a timely manner, both internal and external;
- Ensures that all noticeboards are up-to-date and well organized;
- To handle and regularly update all employee and contractor files;
- Maintain a complete log of the assigned tasks to ensure contingency and consistency;
- Organize and maintain personnel records;
- Update internal databases such as employees’ data, contractors’ employees’ data, sick or maternity leave, annual leave, etc;
- To ensure that the standard telephone procedure is adhered to at all times;
- Assist with any necessary preparation for in house training programmes;
- Demonstrate understanding and awareness of all policies and procedures relating to Health, Hygiene, and Fire Safety;
- Handle all general and employee-related administration work.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent within various sectors on Malta. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, with a satellite office in Malta but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.
- Minimum 1-year experience;
- Knowledge of payroll will be considered as an asset;
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset;
- Proficient computer literacy in word, excel, PowerPoint and emails;
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communications skills;
- Fluent in both Maltese and English languages.