Bay Street Group in Malta is currently looking to strengthen its team by recruiting a proactive, committed, and suitably qualified Group Payroll Executive
to join their team on a full-time basis. As a Group Payroll Executive
, you will be responsible for executing the monthly run for the group of companies and ensure that it’s processed accurately and in a timely manner.
Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
The ideal candidate will:
- Maintains, and reviews payroll processing system to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions and payroll updates;
- Ensures accuracy of payroll records by maintaining the employees’ database;
- Keeping up-to-date records on leave entitlements, sick leave, and other reports pertaining to employees;
- Proactively, work closely with the HR team;
- Adheres to payroll policies and procedures whilst, ensures compliance with local legislation;
- Administration and monitoring of the electronic timekeeping system;
- Identifies, investigates, and resolves discrepancies in timesheet and payroll records;
- Answers staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance, and time records;
- Honours confidentiality of employees' pay records;
- Lead continuous best practices, and quality improvement.
Bay Street Group:
Bay Street Group comprises Bay Street Holdings Limited and Bay Street Complex Ltd. The principal activity of the company is the ownership and operation of the Bay Street Tourist Complex comprising the Bay Street outlets and car parks. Bay Street Hotel Complex Ltd. operates the be. Hotel a four-star superior hotel situated within the Bay Street Tourist Complex.
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in payroll processing;
- Have an Advanced Level of education;
- Be a proficient user of Shireburn Indigo payroll software;
- Be proficient in MS applications (particularly MS Excel);
- Be logical, accurate, and able to multi-task and can work with minimum supervision;
- Have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Have the ability to integrate and work well in a team environment;
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English.