CLdN Malta Ltd is currently looking to recruit a Crewing Operator
to join their team on a full-time basis.
*Candidates applying must have a valid work permit.
Applicants are required to have:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the proper manning of a number of our ships;
- Duties will include the handling of all crewing related matters, such as:
- Applying for seafarer’s documents with the flag;
- Employment Contracts for seafarers;
- The payroll of the seafarers;
- Arranging crew changes and making the necessary travel arrangements;
- Solving any query related to the above mentioned crewing tasks;
- Being the first point of reference for the Captain of each ship for their employment-related queries.
Some perks being offered by the company include the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree;
- Operational skills;
- Be organized and meticulous;
- Fluent in spoken and written English;
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and MS Excel;
- Self-motivated and have the ability to use own initiative;
- Although crewing experience will be considered an asset, training will be given to persons with the right aptitude.
- Attractive salary;
- Flexi hours with the availability of partial remote working;
- Possibility of parking membership.
*The successful candidates will benefit from an attractive remuneration package within a friendly and dynamic environment.
CLdN Malta Ltd:
A brand that specializes in ro-ro and bulk shipping, operating both locally and internationally.