Hilton Malta is looking to recruit Stewards
to join their team on a full-time basis.
As a Steward, you will be responsible to:
The candidates should:
- Operate the pot-washing machinery and maintain a hygienic working environment in accordance with hygiene regulations and company standards;
- Carry out general cleaning as directed to include sweeping, mopping up, washing up, and emptying of rubbish bins and boxes ensuring placement in the correct containers;
- Ensure that all kitchen and back of house areas are kept clean and all equipment within the kitchen area is cleaned in accordance with the cleaning schedule;
- Observe Health, Hygiene, and Safety guidelines when handling hazardous substances and comply with all aspects of Health and Safety requirements.
- Be hardworking, give attention to detail, and be self-motivated;
- Be well organised and loves to work in a clean and well-kept environment;
- Previous kitchen experience in a similar role;
- Possess good communication skills;
- Ability to work on their own or in teams;
- Be fluent in English.
Having just been awarded the HR Quality mark, join a team you can trust to develop your career.
*All applications received will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
*We invite you to take a look at our beautiful property, by clicking on the following link; Hilton Malta Virtual Tour
The Hilton Malta offers great facilities and ultimate luxury. As an oasis of Contemporary Living and Timeless Value, the hotel has now established itself as the Island’s premier hotel. Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along with the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the Hilton Malta is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions and sites Malta has to offer. A varied selection of Rooms and Suites offer the discerning traveler breathtaking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. The Hotel’s award-winning restaurants are considered to be amongst Malta’s finest eateries. With four outdoor pools, the Myoka Spa, the LivingWell Health Club, a Water Sports Centre, A Scuba Diving School, The Portomaso Casino and much more, the Hilton Malta is the ideal resort for a relaxing holiday. Accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility.