Bora Bora Ibiza Malta Resort which forms part of Med Asia Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit an experienced and driven Sales and Reservations Manager
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Managing the sale of our hotel rooms being the direct contact of TOs and OTAs. Liaising with our channel manager to extract reports from the existing RMS and PMS so as to identify the best sales strategy in the short, medium, and long term;
- Managing the reservations department including reverting to all queries and inputting/crosschecking of all guest reservations coming through different reservation channels;
- Managing the distribution strategy making sure that all third parties have the correct hotel and room types description, featuring all facilities and photography;
- Work with Hotel Management to determine a sales strategy based on Business plans and Budgets;
- Developing the profile on OTAs and work on improving the hotel's online distribution;
- Identify potential business and build relationships accordingly;
- Support the operational departments in the coordination of the events;
- Contribute with suggestions towards the marketing strategy of the hotel product to be executed by the Marketing team;
- Contribute to developing the overall hotel product as part of the main management team.
The MedAsia Group is a family business built on trust, respect, and perseverance. We are driven by exceeding expectations and fulfilling our commitment to serving. The group operates MedAsia Fusion Lounge, MedAsia Playa, Curry Box by MedAsia, Noodle Box by MedAsia, Chequers Bar & Restaurant, Pebbles Resort, Pebbles Boutique Hotel, and Bora Bora Ibiza- Malta Resort.
- Vast experience in a similar position;
- Understanding the TOs and OTAs dynamics as well as versatile in the sales of room and function room inventory;
- Strong use of the English Language and Microsoft Office.