ST Hotels Ltd in Malta is looking to recruit a Room Attendant
to join their team on a full-time basis.
We are looking for a reliable and friendly room attendant to join our hospitality team in order to provide superb customer service to our guests. Your duties will
include ensuring that assigned rooms are fully stocked, cleaned, and serviced to a high standard. You should also be able to resolve guest complaints and queries promptly and in a polite manner. To be successful as a room attendant you must be honest, pleasant, and have detailed knowledge of, and comply with, all housekeeping policies, procedures, and standards.
- Greeting guests and responding to queries.
- Changing bed linen and making beds.
- Replacing used towels and other bathroom amenities, such as shampoo and soap.
- Sweeping and mopping floors.
- Vacuuming carpets.
- Dusting and polishing furniture.
- Emptying trash containers and ashtrays.
- Restocking beverages and food items in the minibar.
- Cleaning public areas, such as corridors.
- Reporting any technical issues and maintenance needs.
- Updating status of guest rooms on the assignment sheet.
- Returning and restocking cleaning cart at shift end.
ST Hotels Ltd:
ST Hotels is a collection of Hotels & Apartments that have been founded in Malta by ST Hotels Ltd. All ST Hotels are prestigiously located in Sliema Malta and offer great accommodation at reasonable prices. We like to treat and look after guests as if we were welcoming them back home. We also support and positively encourage one another so that our hotel teams enjoy their work in an inspired yet warmly-spirited fashion. As a hotel business, we focus on giving honest, discreet service. We see ourselves as leading craftsmen in the world of hospitality, valuing authenticity, passion, precision and understanding in all we do.
- Previous guest service and/or housekeeping experience.
- Experience using industrial cleaning equipment and products.
- Flexible working hours.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision while meeting high-performance standards.
- Physical mobility and stamina.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Professional and polite.