Hugo's Burger Bar in Malta is looking to recruit a Restaurant Supervisor
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Restaurant Supervisor
must be focused, results-driven, and well-versed in processes listed under the role’s responsibility.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Help with the training of new employees;
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback;
- Maintain timekeeping records;
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks;
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa;
- See to complaints and resolve accordingly;
- Set targets and goals for team members and assist them in reaching these goals in a time-efficient manner;
- Work towards ensuring that standards of hygiene are maintained by staff members and advocate good sanitary practices.
Hugo's Burger Bar:
You deserve nothing but the best, that’s why all of our burgers are handmade using 100% Irish Black Angus Beef, ensuring that only the finest cuts are used. A unique fistful of flavor crafted to perfection for that ultimate hardcore burger fix, our patties are ‘Smashed’ juicy fresh for that pure, mouth-watering caramelized goodness. We’re also relentless in our quest to provide the purest, natural ingredients we can get our hands-on, that’s why we only choose the freshest of ingredients from our carefully selected local suppliers. Our level of superior food and service assurance, our ‘personal touch’, and upscale vibe maintain a welcome distraction from the hustle and bustle’ of everyday life for our customers. We’re at the forefront of a market where consumer demands need to be met with more than just ‘quality nourishment and fast service’. The Hugo’s Burger Bar Experience is cutting edge and a new exponent of a characteristic which can only be termed as ‘invigorating’.
- Ability to work on a shift basis including evenings, weekends, and public holidays;
- Ability to handle unexpected problems and provide solutions to challenges;
- Minimum of 1-year related experience;
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Possess an eye for detail.