Ruby GmbH in Malta is looking to recruit a Reservations Supervisor (m/f/d)
to join their team on a full-time basis.
Ruby is a young, fast-growing hotel group with existing hotels in Germany, Austria, and the United Kingdom as well as many other projects under construction throughout Europe. The Munich-based group is led by founder and CEO Michael. Struck is breaking new ground with its Lean Luxury philosophy: a location in the heart of the city, top design, and high-quality furnishing. Through a lean organization and concentration on the essentials, Ruby creates a contemporary, affordable form of luxury for modern, cost- and style-conscious customers.
Be among our first team members to join our newly founded Corporate Office in Valletta, Malta, and help us to build up this brand new office location as well as the team on-site and support us with the implementation of a communication structure with the Corporate Office in Munich.
Duties and responsibilities that will excite you at Ruby, as you will be:
Get in touch, if you have/are:
- Leading and building up the Malta division of the reservations department;
- Conducting training for the reservation agents and coordinators;
- Monitoring our operational standards as well as ensuring the compliance and further development of our SOPs;
- Supporting our hotel staff in the area of reservations;
- Looking after the central preparation of guest arrivals and the controlling and monitoring of our credit card handling;
- Maintaining our guest and customer data;
- Keeping monthly overnight statistics and process commissions.
Ruby offers you:
- Professional training or completed studies in the field of hotel management;
- A minimum of three years experience in the reservation / front office department;
- At least one year experience as a team leader;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- An independent worker with a high degree of commitment and self-motivation;
- A team player and team leader with high social competence, who can build a team from scratch;
- A high sense of responsibility and quality consciousness;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and good knowledge of reservation systems;
- Excellent written & spoken German and English skills, fluent French would be a plus :).
- Permanent contracts, since you will be part of our family from day one;
- Plenty of room for creativity and innovation;
- International travel opportunities;
- An opportunity to work in a truly exciting and expanding hotel collection and to be part of new hotel openings;
- Staff rates for you, your family, and friends in all our Ruby Hotels;
- A stylish working place in the heart of the city with a fantastic sea view;
- Team and after-work events in a relaxed atmosphere;
- Communication as equals instead of hiding behind formalities.
Lean Luxury philosophy in the soul with the Ruby Spirit at heart.
Diversity and being different are important to us, which is why we strive for a team where the most diverse bunch of people can find their place. With us, you should be yourself. Everyone brings their own rhythm and their own melody. This is how our unique groove comes to life. Did we mention, that we love music? As a team, we want to be the best at what we do. And we like to walk off the beaten path to do so. We enjoy what we do and don’t take ourselves too seriously. We prefer talking as equals with each other as well as with our guests, instead of hiding behind titles and formalities. We’re all united in our wish and goal: to give everyone – employees, guests, and clients – the feeling of having arrived, where the real heart of the city beats. We’re not looking for a perfect CV, but rather a personality, which fits our team. Sounds interesting? Apply now. Become part of our team – Make it your own story!
Ruby Hotels is a family of hotels, aware of the needs of a new generation of travelers. Breaking new grounds with our Lean Luxury Philosophy.