Hugo's Group in Malta is looking to recruit a Reservations Agent
to join their team on a full-time basis. The Reservations Agent
must ensure that all incoming calls and emails are handled in a courteous and professional manner whilst ensuring efficient resolution of all guest inquiries for various hotel services and operations.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Communicate directly with clients, offering prompt, friendly and courteous service at all times;
- Coordinate with the sales department and manage all communication for group bookings;
- Maintain all calendars for the hotel;
- Manage all incoming booking requests from guests and reply in a timely and efficient manner;
- Negotiate rates and upsell rooms in the hotels;
- Provide daily booking updates;
- Provide prompt and efficient service while maintaining the hotel brand standards;
- Process all incoming reservations and queries, managing the upkeep of the reservations records amongst other duties, and ensuring internal procedures are constantly being followed.
The Hugo’s Group is the brainchild of the late Hugo Chetcuti, whose business empire now dominates Malta’s main entertainment hub. The company thrives on effectiveness and efficiency, backed by a dynamic team of industry professionals. World Class standards and the warmth of Mediterranean hospitality perfected over three decades have inspired the brand to a clear path of profitability. Although Hugo initially ventured into the industry in the late ’80s with the opening of Footloose, The Hugo’s Group and the trademark was officially launched in 2005 with the subsequent opening of Hugo’s Lounge. This brand-new concept in Pan-Asian cuisine is not only renowned for its Eastern gastronomic experience, but also for its exquisite cocktails and immersive music. Hugely popular night clubs such as Hugo’s Passion and Shadow Lounge (now known as Shadow Club) soon became an institution among the local clubbing scene and have been followed up by Hugo’s Terrace & Rooftop (the brands flagship), Bacco by Hugo’s, Hugo’s Pub, Hugo’s Burger Bar, Hugo’s Pizza & Pasta, HSixty6, Mila’s Kitchen, Rocco’s Whiskey Lounge, Infinity by Hugo’s, as well as Hugo’s Boutique Hotel and H Hotel. Paceville now stands alone as Malta’s main business and entertainment hub and quite rightly, Hugo Chetcuti’s foresight and ingenuity has played an integral part in its popularity and success. His son Luke has now taken over the reins and as company chairman, heads the business with an added zest of youth and vitality which was much needed after the loss of his father.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
- Ability to portray a professional image in line with the values of the Company;
- Logical, attentive and able to multi-task;
- Sales oriented and customer focused;
- Fluent in spoken and written English and preferably another European language;
- Well-organised and possess time management skills and able to work flexible hours;
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines;
- Possess outstanding administration and organizational skills;
- Possess knowledge of online and internet bookings;
- Advanced understanding of basic office applications, including MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).