Our client is a highly reputable hotel group, recruiting for an experienced Reservations Agent
who will record and process all reservation enquiries made by phone, fax, or e-mail efficiently and accurately, whilst converting inquiries into sales in order to maximize revenue and occupancy. We welcome applications from self-assured, professional individuals demonstrating an approachable, friendly manner. You will be a customer-serviced individual dedicated to quality and client satisfaction.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Ensuring all information entered into the reservations system is entirely accurate;
- Maximising room occupancy and average rate through effective inventory;
- Liaising and collaborating with all departments to ensure a smooth running of the operation;
- Preparing statistical data relating to reservations;
- Handling ‘no shows’ in accordance with the company standards and procedures;
- Processing rate schedules and market codes relating to contracts;
- Ensuring a systematic and orderly filing system of reservations correspondence and other data;
- Assisting in arranging appointment diaries;
- Ensuring effective networking and communication with outside bodies in order to inform them of room availability.
- Be highly organized;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills (specifically in English);
- Demonstrate experience in a similar front office/reservations role;
- Those with an ITS (Institute of Tourism) Diploma or similar will be of particular interest although this is not essential.
*Our Client offers an excellent opportunity to be part of a highly prestigious organisation offering luxury accommodation to both tourist and business travelers.
Ably Resources Limited:
At Ably Resources we provide the best available talent within various sectors on Malta. Whether it's the placement of one individual or the mobilisation of a whole project team, we can guarantee you a professional and highly skilled response to your requirements. Our aim is to deliver the best possible solutions, so we will make sure we fully understand the nature of your work-scope, the key issues and the complexities. We will then strive to meet your needs as quickly, and as cost-effectively, as possible. We can provide staff at all levels, from skilled trades to any office support staff, middle and senior management and director level across many disciplines. We're based in Glasgow, with a satellite office in Malta but we have absolutely no geographical restrictions. Nor do we have any restrictions on our client-base, which currently ranges from small independent firms to global multi-nationals. We deliver complete recruitment solutions from advertising, sourcing, shortlisting, selection and full candidate back-up. In addition, we offer security and medical screening, credential verification and referencing. Through innovative web-based attraction and recruitment solutions combined with our extensive database and contact pool, we are confident in delivering a quality choice. Ably Resources ambitious aims are to deliver recruitment services to its clients wherever and whenever their requirement arise.