Ruby GmbH is a young, fast-growing hotel group with existing hotels in Germany, Austria, and the United Kingdom as well as many other projects under construction throughout Europe. The Munich-based group led by founder and CEO Michael Struck is breaking new ground with its Lean Luxury philosophy: a location in the heart of the city, top design, and high-quality furnishing. Through a lean organization and concentration on the essentials, Ruby creates a contemporary, affordable form of luxury for modern, cost- and style-conscious customers. They are looking to recruit a Reservation Agent (German-speaking) to join their team on a full-time basis.
Be among our first team members to join our newly founded Corporate Office in Valletta, Malta, and help us to build up this brand new office location, the team on-site, and support us with the implementation of a communication structure with the Corporate Office in Munich.
Duties and responsibilities that will excite you at Ruby, as you will be:
- Carrying out daily arrival and departure checks;
- Advising our international guests by email and phone;
- Responsible for the maintenance of our PMS and other hotel-specific systems as well as all our guest and customer data;
- Checking the reservations as well as our incoming payments;
- Processing various guest enquiries;
- Implementing our Ruby SOPs;
- Keeping monthly overnight statistics and process commissions.
Get in touch, if you have/are:
- Professional training or completed studies in the field of hotel management;
- A minimum of one year experience in a similar position;
- Excellent communication and interaction skills;
- A high degree of commitment and self-motivation;
- A team player with a high sense of responsibility and quality consciousness;
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and good knowledge of reservation systems;
- Proficient written & spoken German and English skills.
Ruby offers you:
Ruby Hotels is a family of hotels, aware of the needs of a new generation of travelers. Breaking new grounds with our Lean Luxury Philosophy.
- Permanent contracts, since you will be part of our family from day one;
- Plenty of room for creativity and innovation;
- International travel opportunities;
- An opportunity to work in a truly exciting and expanding hotel collection and to be part of new hotel openings;
- Staff rates for you, your family, and friends in all our Ruby Hotels;
- A stylish working place in the heart of the city and with a fantastic sea view;
- Team and after-work events in a relaxed atmosphere;
- Communication as equals instead of hiding behind formalities.