Hugo's Group in Malta is looking to recruit a Housekeeping Room Attendant
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Housekeeping Room Attendant
will make sure our rooms are replenished with all amenities, clean and inviting at all times while ensuring a pleasant and comfortable experience for our guests during their stay.
Qualifications & Assets:
- Clean the guest rooms and bathrooms while replenishing amenities according to the operational standards;
- Ensure security of guest rooms and privacy of guests;
- Empty trash containers;
- Ensure consistent and high operating standards in every area of Housekeeping and Laundry;
- Ensure that housekeeping areas are kept well organized;
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation, and organization of assigned work areas;
- Perform cleaning duties as required (e.g. vacuum carpets, spring cleaning, super cleaning, etc.);
- Provide excellent guest service;
- Remove dirty bed linen and replace it with clean linen;
- Bring any stained linen to the attention of the laundry attendant;
- Replace the laundry attendant as necessary in case of holidays, days off, or absences;
- Return, restock cart, and refill cleaning chemicals as necessary at the end of the shift;
- Hand over the task sheet to the supervisor at the end of the shift.
The Hugo’s Group is the brainchild of the late Hugo Chetcuti, whose business empire now dominates Malta’s main entertainment hub. The company thrives on effectiveness and efficiency, backed by a dynamic team of industry professionals. World Class standards and the warmth of Mediterranean hospitality perfected over three decades have inspired the brand to a clear path of profitability. Although Hugo initially ventured into the industry in the late ’80s with the opening of Footloose, The Hugo’s Group and the trademark was officially launched in 2005 with the subsequent opening of Hugo’s Lounge. This brand-new concept in Pan-Asian cuisine is not only renowned for its Eastern gastronomic experience, but also for its exquisite cocktails and immersive music. Hugely popular night clubs such as Hugo’s Passion and Shadow Lounge (now known as Shadow Club) soon became an institution among the local clubbing scene and have been followed up by Hugo’s Terrace & Rooftop (the brands flagship), Bacco by Hugo’s, Hugo’s Pub, Hugo’s Burger Bar, Hugo’s Pizza & Pasta, HSixty6, Mila’s Kitchen, Rocco’s Whiskey Lounge, Infinity by Hugo’s, as well as Hugo’s Boutique Hotel and H Hotel. Paceville now stands alone as Malta’s main business and entertainment hub and quite rightly, Hugo Chetcuti’s foresight and ingenuity has played an integral part in its popularity and success. His son Luke has now taken over the reins and as company chairman, heads the business with an added zest of youth and vitality which was much needed after the loss of his father.
- Ability to work well in a team;
- Ability to work weekends, evenings, and public holidays as needed;
- Able to plan and organise workload in an efficient and timely manner;
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service;
- Excellent standards of cleanliness including attention to detail;
- Previous related experience will be considered an asset;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.