Hilton Malta is looking to recruit full-time and part-time Housekeeping Attendants
to join the dynamic Housekeeping Team.
As a Housekeeping Attendant, you will be responsible for:
The candidates should:
- The general cleaning of the guest rooms as per the company’s brand standards;
- Communicating effectively and pleasantly with guests and teams members;
- Assisting in other areas assigned by the Housekeeping management team; including and not limited to Public Areas and the Laundry;
- Reporting any safety concerns to your supervisors;
- Maintaining a neat, clean, and well-groomed appearance.
- Be fluent in English;
- Have charisma and customer care skills;
- Have an eye for detail;
- Take initiative and enjoys being of service;
- Previous related work experience, preferably in a 4* or 5* environment, will be considered an asset, however, this is not necessary as full training will be provided.
*In exchange, we offer flexible working hours to suit family requirements.
*Having just been awarded the HR Quality mark, join a team you can trust to develop your career. All applications will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
*Take a look at our beautiful property, by clicking on the following link: Hilton Malta Virtual Tour
Ideally located within the award-winning Portomaso Yacht Marina, along the coast of the fashionable district of St. Julian’s, the hotel is just minutes away from all the major entertainment areas, attractions, and sites Malta has to offer. The accommodation comprises 413 guest rooms & suites including non-smoking and interconnecting rooms, as well as rooms for guests with reduced mobility. Each guest room offers the discerning traveler breath-taking views of The Mediterranean Sea or the Yacht Marina. Hilton Malta features award-winning restaurants & bars, four outdoor pools, a floodlit tennis court, as well as an indoor pool, spa, and health club; making it an idyllic resort with year-round sunshine and an abundance of outdoor activities.