Shortletsmalta Ltd, operators of the Tritoni Boutique Hotel, is looking to recruit Receptionists
to join their team on a full-time or part-time basis. The position requires that you are customer-focused, have a pleasant personality, be well-groomed and ensure that our clients enjoy a lasting and positive experience of our hotel.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deal with queries and room reservations received by telephone, online, or email;
- Perform check-ins and check-outs with guests and keep records thereof;
- Prepare all documentation, keys, and any information required prior to check-in;
- Provide all necessary information to clients as requested, such as places of interest, tours, and recommendations to enhance their experience in Malta;
- Coordinate all housekeeping duties as per established schedules and procedures, ensuring that all rooms and areas are kept impeccably clean;
- Liaise with the Maintenance Department to address any issues promptly;
- Coordinate delivery on a daily basis of all laundry and linen items;
- Supervise the preparation and serving of breakfast on a daily basis;
- Make orders of any items required for the running of the Guest House;
- Reconciliation, end-of-day reports, hand-over reporting, and other administrative work.
Shortletsmalta is a dynamic company, in expansion, with a reputation for creating modern and contemporary living spaces of outstanding quality which has established us as one of Malta’s foremost developers of luxury, residential apartments, homes and properties. With over 120 properties around Malta and a Hotel as well as more projects currently underway, Shortletsmalta has cemented its spot as Malta’s leading property rental company, and the first of its kind to offer a full range of services to each and every client. Follow Shortletsmalta to stay up to date with what’s going on at the company, and also in Malta. Find out things to do, places to stay, locations to visit, and much more!
- O-Level standard of education or higher;
- Fluent in English and at least another European language;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Organised, takes initiative, and smart in appearance;
- Have a positive outlook and be pro-active to handle client requests ;
- Computer literate, conversant with MS Office applications, and can use specific software related to the operations;
- Previous experience in front-of-desk duties/hospitality will be considered an asset.