The Xara Palace in Malta is looking to recruit a Front Office/Reservations Agent
to join their team on a full-time basis.
The Front Office/Reservations Agent
must be well-groomed, have a warm & friendly disposition, and be devoted to customer service. Applicants must be computer literate, have an excellent telephone manner, be fluent in English & another European language, and have a good knowledge of Front Office accounting procedures, reservations, and experience with dealing with internet agents. Applicants should also possess multi-tasking abilities and be prepared to work on a shift rota.
Brief Job Description:
- Morning & Evening reception/reservations duties;
- To operate the Front Office/Reservation system;
- To operate the telephone exchange;
- Check-in and check-out of guests;
- To deal with clients problems and solve them effectively;
- To assist in the preparation of reports of the Front Office/Reservation Department.
The Xara Palace:
Comfort and class are what you expect from a 5-star hotel housed in a beautifully restored 17th-century palazzo. The Xara Palace Boutique Hotel is a unique 17th-century palace hidden away in the medieval fortified city of Mdina, the old capital of Malta. Perched on centuries-old bastions, surrounded by stunning baroque architecture, The Xara Palace Relais & Châteaux, with its luxurious accommodation and award-winning haute cuisine, is truly a haven in which to pause and be pampered. Meticulously and sensitively restored to reflect its former noble standing, the exclusive 5-Star boutique hotel boasts seventeen luxury rooms and suites enjoying stunning views, all individually and tastefully designed with antique furniture and paintings, luxurious Parisian fabrics, and king size beds. Our promise to our guests centers on impeccable attention to detail – from the décor to the serene, unhurried pace of life at The Xara Palace Hotel, through every facet of our service – all setting the scene for nothing less than an exquisitely unforgettable holiday in Malta.
- Must be a strong team player and hands-on;
- Must have very high standards for attention to detail and excellent communication skills;
- Must have exceptional organisational skills with the ability to multi-task;
- Experience in a similar position will be considered an asset;
- The ability to communicate in French is an asset.