InterContinental Malta is looking for charming, confident, and internationally-minded Food & Beverage Supervisor to join their team on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will do all they can do to exceed guest expectations.
As a Seasonal Food and Beverage Supervisor, your overall responsibility is to supervise the operation of one of our summer food and beverage outlets in order to deliver an outstanding guest experience. You are also required to communicate and delegate tasks to team members in order to ensure that the outlet’s targets are achieved.
Further duties include but are not limited to:
Qualifications & Requirements:
We are inviting positive, self-assured, and professional persons with a really approachable manner to apply for this position. You must be a committed and dedicated individual who takes pride in going above and beyond to delivering exceptional quality service.
Furthermore, the ideal candidates must possess the following qualifications and skills:
- Ensuring compliance with the brand standards;
- Managing guest queries in a timely and efficient manner;
- Assist the food and beverage management team with achieving financial targets;
- Training, developing, and coaching team members.
- Fluency in English;
- Preferably a High School Diploma related to Hospitality Management;
- At least one to two years previous food and beverage experience preferably in a hotel of similar size;
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations;
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team environment;
- Able to work shift duties, including evenings, weekends, and/or holidays.
In return for your hard work, you can look forward to a highly competitive salary and benefits package – including hotel discounts worldwide as well as access to a wide variety of discount programs and the chance to work with a great team of people.
All applicants must be eligible to work in the EU & must be in possession of the relevant passport and visa.
Situated in the exclusive beachside resort of St Julian's, InterContinental Malta is just seven kilometers from Valletta, Malta's capital city, and within walking distance of some of the island's finest shopping and entertainment locations. Unwind by our lagoon-styled outdoor pool, or simply enjoy a day at our private sandy beach.